Outsourcing gives you:
- The technical and functional edge over your competitors without
any capital investment.
- Economic Benefits: Production-based compensation, Minimization
of employee expenses (benefits, payroll taxes, space requirements,
sick time and down time, overtime, temp service, etc)
- Re-utilization of employees: Elimination of recruitment and
- Centralization of workflow: On-demand, on-line access to status
reports, 24-hour a day access to report retrieval.
- Maximizes uptime
- Efficiency Benefits: Improved report TAT (Time-zone advantage)
US economy was projected to save about 11 billion dollars
from outsourcing to India in the current year
Companies outsourcing back-office work to India save as much as
60 per cent of their cost every year, points out the National Association
of Software and Service Companies.
With more than 120 ISO 9000 certified and four SEI Level 5 Software
companies, India offers the ultimate quality advantage with relatively
Economic expert suggests India as the outsourcing option for cost
effective services. Analysis also suggests that outsourcing business
to India saves as much as 40-70%. Top global corporate firms have
their outsourcing centers in India.
Almost two-third of Fortune-500 firms are outsourcing to India.
These companies are enjoying a massive cut on application development
and maintenance costs while enabling to accrue quality services.
Billing & Coding